Saskia Budding started her modern souvenirshop in 2005, a brandnew concept. Made in Holland and inspired on Dutch culture with wit. Talking of the past, she has an exciting curriculum vitae as a singer, organizer of cultural events, writer of cook books and fashiondesigner in the 1980th, specialiced in handknitted jerseys.
SHOP: SASKYA & CO 2005
- PRESENTATION OEUVREPRICE 2003+2004 in order of the "Dutch Film Fund" production of the program. Presentation for Paul Verhoeven with ±600 invited guests.
- MANAGER of movie-theater ''THE MOVIES''(former movietheater from the 1930th) in Amsterdam for 6 month.
- PRESENTATION OEUVREPRICE 2000 in order of the ''Dutch Film Fond'' production of program and presentation for Johan van der Keuken with ± 600 invited guests.
- PRESENTATION OEUVREPRICE 1998 in order of the'Dutch Film Fund. Production of the program and presentation for Fons Rademakers with ± 600 invited guests.
- PROPS 1999 en 1995 idea and production of selling exhibition of theater- film- and television-props.
- 4th DIGIPAK CONFERENCE(1995) Production and organisation of a conference (4 days) for 25 foreighn guests in the Amstel Hotel. In order of ''van der Steeg Packaging''
- COOKBOOK "ETEN BIJ DE BUREN"(EATING WITH YOUR NEIGHBOORS: Idea for a TV series. Cookbook written by the series for the NOS. Aditing and supervision of the cooking part of the series,
- COOKBOOK DE TAFEL VAN 8 (THE TABLE OF 8) (1994), cookbook made for groups (8). Written and illustrated.
- BEZIGE BIJ JUBILEUM 1994 Aditer for Bulkboek (organisation)
- PATCHWORK managment and sponsering of artistcollective (1993) ‘’very important people” in the ''Hofvijver'' in Den Haag.
- SASKYA BUDDING PRODUKTIES (1993) start cultural production- and events buro, for businesses.
- ARTIST GUIDE SERVICE (1993) start of guiding-organisation with a creative approach.
- PRODUKTION OPENING MAGNA PLAZA (1992) shoppingcentre in former Postoffice of Amsterdam. Produktion and ideas for gala-evening for 1500 guests and 200 co-workers, all festivities in cooperation: Els Enschede produkties.
- DE KUNSTBENDE 1991 Redaktie Kunstbende centrale organistie + Organisator voorrondes Amsterdam
- SASKYA BOETIEK (1979-1990) in beautifull former JAMIN-shop (sweets) in the Utrechtsestraat. Famous for own designed hand-knitts. Clients: Princes Irene (sister of queen Beatrix), Sonja Barend, Hedy d’Ancona, Candy Dulfer and many others.